Find a uveitis-treating specialist near you

Enter your ZIP Code below.

Please note: While we update our specialist directory regularly, this list may not have the latest provider information. The results shown may not reflect all of the specialists in your area. AbbVie has compiled a list of specialists in this directory.

Uveitis diagnosis and treatment may include more than one doctor.

You may start by seeing a general eye doctor, like an ophthalmologist, who diagnoses and treats eye- or vision-related diseases. Your treatment plan will likely include one or more of the following eye specialists:

  • Retina Specialist: an ophthalmologist who specializes in eye diseases and surgery
  • Uveitis Specialist or Ocular Immunologist: an ophthalmologist who specializes in uveitis treatment
  • Rheumatologist: a specialist who treats autoimmune conditions (commonly referred to as rheumatic diseases), which affect the body’s immune system, like the inflammation that contributes to uveitis

Partner with your team of doctors to help them effectively co-manage your care.

*HUMIRA (adalimumab) is approved for the treatment of non-infectious intermediate, posterior, and panuveitis in adults and children 2 years of age and older.