Take control of your RA care

Rheumatologists are physicians who specialize in diagnosing and treating rheumatoid arthritis (RA).


They have advanced knowledge of rheumatoid arthritis.


They see and treat many patients with rheumatoid arthritis.


They can help develop and optimize a custom treatment plan for you.


They can prescribe biologics that can help relieve joint pain and can help stop further irreversible joint damage from occurring.

Are you currently using HUMIRA to treat your moderate to severe RA?

Visit HUMIRA Complete for access to potential savings, personalized support, and resources to help you stay on track with your prescribed treatment plan.

Learn About HUMIRA Complete 

Interested in learning about a once-daily pill for adults with moderate to severe RA who are still experiencing symptoms after trying a TNF blocker, like HUMIRA?

Learn more

Here are some things you can look for when choosing a rheumatologist:

Rheumatologist credentials

Choose a rheumatologist who is board certified and has experience treating people with rheumatoid arthritis

Rheumatologist near you

Look for a rheumatologist near you, with hours that fit your schedule

Communication with your Rheumatologist

Find someone who listens, asks for input, and answers your questions

Are you ready to talk to your doctor about HUMIRA Citrate-free?

HUMIRA® Citrate-free pen

With HUMIRA Citrate-free, you can expect:

  • A thinner needle
  • 50% less liquid to inject
  • A larger viewing window
  • Less pain immediately following injection*

* Compared to HUMIRA 40 mg/0.8 mL.