Find a Gastroenterologist

The first step to getting your Crohn’s under control is finding a specialist. A gastroenterologist (or GI) is the most qualified health care specialist to diagnose inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn’s.

Use this locator to find a gastroenterologist near you

Please note: While we update our specialist directory regularly, this list may not have the latest provider information. The results shown may not reflect all of the gastroenterologists in your area. AbbVie has compiled a list of specialists in this directory.

Illustration of a document

Already working with a gastroenterologist?

You may already be receiving treatment for your moderate to severe Crohn’s disease. But, if your symptoms still aren’t under control, it may be time to talk to your gastroenterologist about HUMIRA.

Answer a few quick questions to instantly receive a personalized Doctor Discussion Guide for your next doctor’s appointment.

Recommended for you:

Illustration of a digestive system

What Is Crohn’s Disease?

Illustration of a Crohn’s doctor