Find a rheumatologist.

The first step in managing your ankylosing spondylitis (AS) symptoms is finding the right doctor—a specialist with the experience and expertise to treat your condition. Use the locator below to find a rheumatologist near you.

Start your search by entering your ZIP Code.

Please note: While we update our specialist directory regularly, this list may not have the latest provider information. The results shown may not reflect all of the rheumatologists in your area. AbbVie has compiled a list of specialists in this directory.